Pages

lundi 13 septembre 2010

More Details for Accordance on iPhone

The folks at Accordance have announced the near release of Accordance 9, as well as a longer blurb about the iOS (iPhone, iPad) app that will be released: Accordance on iPhone :: Accordance


Here are the functionality details I glean from it:



• free app


• runs Accordance modules


• search and study functionality


• offline use


• edit notes


• view multiple translations


• Greek and Hebrew search and display


• access reference tools, including dictionaries, keyed texts, lexicons, and photo guide


• can further narrow searches


• identical functionality across iPhone/iPod Touch/iPad (Though iPad screen is optimized for that resolution)


• simple search commands


• grammatical searches


• instant parsing


• module syncing with Accordance 9




Given all that, it looks like it will already contain all the functionality I would use 99% of the time. I have carried a bible application in my pocket for over a decade (Palm OS until my iPhone), and all I have ever needed it for was looking up verses to read and the rare, rare, rare simple word search.


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire